Tuesday 24 January 2012

'Wish you were here' - initial research

We got given the title of our new upcoming project, 'Wish you were here'. The aim of the project is to address my critical thinking by developing issues within my chosen practice, namely, illustration, photography or graphic design by using project managing, learning how to execute projects over a long period of time and to be able to work towards producing outcomes to a high standard.

We have to produce a piece which will link to the happening or aftermath of an apocalyptic wasteland. I straight off loved the sound of this project since for years I have indulged myself into this vast landscape of possibilities, watching movies and playing video games which are linked to the genre.

For a start I said to myself I would watch 'the road', so I will post a review/my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment