Wednesday 15 February 2012

What went wrong.

I felt this project was a challenge though at the same time I created a humorous and beneficial piece though things didn't go to plan.
The main point would be the circular part which is labelled 'What not to eat' I originally had troubles with the drawing at a certain stage so I began outlining the drawing in a thicker sharpie marker. I then went on to outline the rest of the body parts within the circle and once this was finished, I still felt disappointed, in-fact I had that personal common urge to rip up the whole piece.
I began creating the same sized circle with better body parts inside and this time I felt as though I had achieved what was in mind, you could say this was a minor glitch.
Few accidental marks were made on the sheet from the use of pen but again, nothing to outlandish.

No comments:

Post a Comment