Thursday 1 December 2011

Photography Workshop

The photography workshop was the first of the workshop's in my case. Being a follower of photography for a few years already i wasn't expecting too much and for instance, the first session didn't reach any needs for me, seeing as it all about how to properly use a camera and what websites to use.
The second session was better, as we got to get out there and take some photos. The greatest part for me was having the chance to meet Johnathan Cherry who shared insight to me of his work, where he went and why. The documentary style photography really was a key stepping stone for my 'make and distribute a zine' project. John then went on to present works of different artists, my favourite being Mitch Epstein who's documentation projects capture the heart and soul of America itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment